Monday, October 24, 2011

a massacre


The scoreline tells it all.

Yes, Man Utd was humiliated 1-6 by neighbor Man City.

To lose is one thing, to lose at home ground is another thing, but to lose 1-6 at home, to your noisy neighbor, that is a very bitter pill to swallow.

Fortunately I was spared the agony of watching the match. I only found out about it when I saw the result online last night. In theory, since I didn’t watch the game, united defence must have been so pathetic to concede six goals, and at home too, mind you. Fergie’s tactic surely backfired this one time. And I read this morning that it was the worst defeat in his career as a manager.

It will definitely take a lot for the players, coaching staff, fanatic, to overcome this misery.

Anyway, life still goes on..

No comments:

 

Bali Accommodation