Tuesday, December 31, 2013

se malam di Gua Musang



Finally I was back in Gua Musang.
Just for a night, like the title above states.

On Saturday  morning, my family and I left for Perasu at 10 past 8. It was a pleasant morning, not too sunny and not too cloudy. When we reached Blue Valley, the weather was cold and there was a thick mist evolving. I stopped the car to go to the loo and so did everyone else.
 
By zohor we were at Ku’s place. Only Ku Kak Pah and Kak Nik were around. But abe ku did turn up later that night.

After nyembang2 with Ku, we went to Limau Kasturi. I took everyone to see Mok Su Piah, who now couldn’t walk without assist. She gave us a jar of tempoyak, bananas as well. Then we went to see Mat Chok’s  mum, who as always would cry before I leave. Got to meet Nordin for a while.
On the way to see Mat Chok at Pak Muda’s, stopped by at Fnd Che Man’s. Mat Chok treated everyone to Teh Separuh.. Layan.. ayahanda @  brahim gave me petai to takeaway. We were there too short a time even though I wanted to spend the night actually. But I had promised Ku to stay at his place.

 When we got back to Perasu, I took the children for a dip at the lata @ stream nearby. We went there by Ku’s pickup. On the way home, it rained. The children were so cold but I guess they enjoyed the excursion.



That night I found difficulty to sleep. After dawn did I manage to catch some sleep. After having nasi kerabu for breakfast, and Kak Pah packing for us ikan pekasam and buah salak, we left for home.

Again, we stopped at Blue Valley to soak in the atmosphere. We took photos, had ice-cream, bought chocolate, and my wife bought some vegetables.

All in all, I was glad that the children enjoyed the brief outing. Though it may not be enough to compensate the sadness of not going to Sarawak, I sincerely hope it was another memorable outing for everyone.


I didnt get to see Zakiah nor Tie, but there'll come another time, insyaAllah.

No comments:

 

Bali Accommodation