Sunday, December 8, 2013

Sack Moyes!


Sack Moyes!
That’s what I’d do, if I could la..

The way Man Utd are playing at the moment, or so far this season, is well below their true abilities.
Being Champions of the last season EPL, they are a pale shadow of their former self. Overall they still have the same batch of players they had last season. So, where’s the problem? Some argue that the midfield department is not as aggressive or fearsome as it used to be. Fine, I’d agree with that, but except for Paul Scholes, the rest of last season’s midfielders are still there. Then it must be the manager’s fault, don’t you think so?

Moyes’ defence for his team poor performance is that the team is in a transition period. From good to bad?

To Moyes’ apologists, Moyes is till new in the Man Utd boardroom and club, and as such, he should be given space to adapt himself.  But to lose two consecutive games at home is too much, I’m afraid.
He inherited a team of Champions, for God’s sake. By right, not only United shouldn’t be losing those games, they should be somewhere near the top of the table. Top three at least.
He doesn’t get his tactic right most of the time, and to make things worse, he doesn’t utilize his players’ potentials and true abilities. He is getting it all wrong. I disagree a lot with his system because it’s just not United to me.

Nevertheless, I’m not that mean to send Moyes to the chopping block straight away. Giving him the benefit of doubt, I hope he would be able to make me take back my word.
Prove me wrong, bro! 

No comments:

 

Bali Accommodation