Friday, November 13, 2009

desktop baru, beb..

salam.
today i got back my desktop..
2 days ago when i switched it on, nothing happened.
after thinking for a while, i decided to send it for repair. most probably just a small stuff..
but on the way there, i decided to get a new one. a new desktop: AMD Dual Core Processor, 2 GB ram, using window 7. guess it should run much better this time, and display much better, what with my 19" screen.
the window 7 display is very attractive, user friendly, using gadgets which are practical and i think it's worth buying though it did burn a hole in my pocket. : ) it costs me quite a fortune jugak, tau!
this is my first time using it because i got it late afternoon, tested it for a while, and then was busy attending to other matters.
so, that's all for now coz i wanna layan my pc for tonite..
selamat!

No comments:

 

Bali Accommodation