Sunday, January 3, 2010

busier than d bee..

salam.
besuk sekolah, beb! adoyai!
personally, i dont feel like going to school. not yet. i dont feel i have had a holiday. why? well, for one, i'm still in the midst of marking exam scripts, since the 7th of dec and it will only end on the 12th this month. with the school holidays being shorten, six weeks to be exact, it has been a hectic time for me this holiday..
last week i bought school's stuffs for my children; shoes, uniform, bags, stationery, water bottle..
a couple of days ago pun i went to buy things for my eldest who's going to boarding school next monday. for her alone, it touches around 1k. that's a lot of money, especially for people like me who are the 'makan gaji' type.. still there are a few more items to buy later. layan..
tomorrow being the first day of school here, it is definitely going to be a long and busy day for me. i dont know what post has been given to me this time around because i didnt go for the meeting last week. tomorrow i'll know. and tomorrow also i have to go to my other children's school to pay for the school fees, get the exercise books for arief, my fourth child who will be in standard one. for my eldest, i have to go to her former school to get documents, bla, bla, bla.. her medical checkup pun tak pergi lagi.. many forms and documents to be photostat for her too.. on tuesday i have to go to ipoh for the review meeting, and it will go on till saturday. letih, beb!
al in all, i guess by the middle of this month i will be able to get my life in order as usual, in a more relaxed pace, which will be a real contrast to what i'm facing at the moment. got to get some breathing space, i tell you.. am i complaining? hmm, from a perspective, yes, but actually, no lah! i'm just stating what i am undergoing currently. tu je..
okay la , got to go. almost time for isya'. and later, exam scripts are waiting for me. again.
layan....

No comments:

 

Bali Accommodation