Saturday, June 20, 2009

What Am I?

What is to be done, O 'Moslems'? For I do not recognize myself.
I, neither Christian, nor Jew, nor Parsi, nor Moslem;
I am not of the East, nor of the West, nor of the land, nor of the sea;
I am not of earth, nor of water, nor of air, nor of fire;
I am not of the spheres, nor of the dust, nor of existence, nor of entity.
I am not of India, nor of China, nor of Bulgaria, nor of Arabia;
I am not of this world, nor of the next, nor of Paradise, nor of Hell;
I am not of Adam, nor of Eve, nor of Eden and Gardens.
My place, is The Placeless.
My trace, is The Traceless.
This neither body nor soul.
For I belong to the soul of the Beloved.

2 comments:

aku said...

nukilan Jalaludin Ar-Rumi?

ku2 said...

salam.
begitulah adanya.
wallahualam.

 

Bali Accommodation