Tuesday, February 3, 2009

talibullah....



salam. last week i had a 9-day break for cny, so i took my family back to my parents place. glad to see them again. i make sure that i go back once a month at the very least. since i was there for a couple of nites, took my family to ikea for shopping. dunia, beb! the travel from my parents place at kelana jaya to ikea was heaven, very little traffic, unlike the usual days where traffic jam is the normal thing to endure.. but when we got to ikea, the place was bustling with people, hundreds, if not thousand, literally speaking. as we were there, layankan saja.. that nite, got together with a couple of old friends, (we've been friend since childhood, counting back the years, almost 30 years ago, beb!) and had a muzakarah. the fact is that i do not like to spend my nites outdoor anymore like last time, when i was younger. when i was in my late teens, early twenties, i would hang out every nite, and most of the time would only be back very late at nite, and sometimes i would only return home the next morning. my parents had a hard time understanding and controlling me then. i was a rebel, a small-time mischievous guy. i dwell into my early days in another posting, insyaAllah. but now that i'm older, and wiser, nightlife is meant for myself alone, or with my immediate family, and time spent is indoor... guess i'm getting old :-) but still charming in my own sweet way, ehem, ehem... back to the 'get together' with my friends.. after the usual pleasantries, and a spliff of cas, the talk boiled down to finding @ having a spiritual guide, since we were discussing about religion and its branches. the talk lasted until the wee hour of the morning coz we were totally engrossed, but realising the fact that we are family man as well, we decided to call it a day (or should it be 'to call it a nite'?) and insyaAllah, get together again in the near future, God permits.... the moral of this posting then, is related to the posting before this, salasilah. by right, for the masses, who are in search of the truth, having a guide would have to be the ultimatum if you are really sure of what you are looking for. nevertheless, it is not an easy feat to find the guide. like the saying goes, "pagi mencari, petang mendatang". kita hendaklah berpegang dengan tali-tali Allah. but how can we get hold of the talibullah when we dont even know the person who holds the tali? Ha! Berat jugak tu.... well, got to go. anything, feel free to comment @ ask @ share thots.... ciao!

No comments:

 

Bali Accommodation