Saturday, March 31, 2012

end of march


salam.

end of march.. kejap je, ek..

it was a tiring month for me, since football under 15 and under 18 tournaments both took place in this month. I put aside plenty of hours to be with the players during the training session, but only the under 15 managed to get into the semi.. the under 18 terkulai sebelum berkembang.. di kenang2kan, macam sia2 je berlatih dengan budak2 tu time cuti sekolah setiap pagi dan minggu lepas setiap petang. tapi tu la Dia, layankan je..

as for the spm result, specifically English, it surpassed the target set for the overall percentage as well as excellence achievement. not only English, the other subjects also showed vast improvement, which made everyone saying that this was ‘election feel good’ result.

abil @ angah was sick again, down with fever this whole week, and made him missed school again.. the doctor said that it’s normal fever, and I hoped so too. anyway he’s ok now, except for runny nose je..

iliya @ kak long came out top in her form three test. she managed to get straight A’s, and it’s her first time being in that position. I feel really proud of her. hopefully she can maintain her performance until year end when she sits for her pmr.

school chores, as usual, are making my hands full. this coming week I have to train the debaters coz the inter school debate is on Saturday. the students lack the language practice actually, and this affects their presentation; fluency, pronunciation, word choice, language style. all these stuffs can’t be learned over night, so I just have to keep my fingers crossed and hope that the debaters will do their best in absorbing new knowledge and facts within a very short period.

next weekend I plan to go back to pj.. monthly ritual, if I may say so.. to see my parents and siblings, and old friends too. to spend time with them. to get away from the usual routine for a couple of days. I miss them, to be honest, but commitments, responsibilities, and other worldly affairs, do not permit me to do things as I wish. but I’m grateful for every little thing that come into my life.. simply put, layan….

life is short.

live it up.

make it extraordinary.

live it to the fullest.

ciao!

No comments:

 

Bali Accommodation