Friday, October 30, 2015

just another day (in paradise..)


It was the last week of October.

It was the last week for the form five before their spm the following week.

It was the last week for me to teach this year.

That Tuesday, I spoke to few form three students about playing football the next day, eleven a side. As promised, the form three boys came, 21 were ready to play, and including me, it was a game of eleven a side. Since the race I ran earlier this month in bidor, I had not taken part in any sports activity, except going to the kebun occasionally for a sweat. So, just imagine, a game of about forty minutes, really took me to another level. The sensation felt, after not being able to play football competitively for many months, was superb. Though everyone was not really fit, we thoroughly enjoyed the game. Considering that the form threes just finished their pt3, it was fun for them too.

After the game was over, which my team won handsomely 6-0, with yours truly manning the midfield, had a quick shower, and then grabbed some tubs of ice-cream to be savored with 5mwr. It was just as I had planned weeks ago. It was the last time for me to have a class with 5mwr students, whom I truly adored. We had ice-cream and a lot of fun. No lesson at all. Peh!!

gua la!!
After that, about 14 of them boys and girls: asyraf, nazrul, Darren, luqman, farhana, rafidah, syaza, aliffah, nani,ku, aisyah, nabil, farhan and andy were in my room for a jamming session. It was such a tremendous feeling being able to spend time with them. I played the guitar and sang songs for almost 45 minutes. They sang along, and danced now and then, just for the fun of it, so that it would be a moment to remember.

After they left, I was still feeling high with the joy of having such a day as that day.
And the bliss stuck in me throughout the day and night.

How I wish to live it all over again..


No comments:

 

Bali Accommodation