Sunday, November 17, 2013

the last weekend..

It was Friday. The last day.  The last week of school. I just got back to school after a break from my invigilating duties for SPM at SM Seri Manjung. After the assembly , I together with the other teachers, was informed to update the e-operasi, borang serahan tugas akhir tahun, kad ladap, and buku rekod. And everything was due there and then. Peh! Sukahati je deme ni..
I just did what I managed, which was filling up the kad ladap and buku rekod mengajar. The rest I put them at the back of my mind. And then I went to my room, picked my lovely bones novel and read silently.

By 1010 am it was time to leave coz I had to fetch iliya at her school. I left off without any goodbyes from anyone, as quietly as possible. I dreaded goodbyes, thus the reason for my quiet departure. 

The rest of the day was spent with the family je. It was nice to have all the children around again.

Saturday morning after coming back from pekan sabtu, poisoned the weed and tall grasses around and beyond the house fence. Very tiring but fulfilling actually, especially so when the grass started to wilt and die. Washed the odyssey and beemer then. When the sun was right on top of my head, everything was settled. Later that afternoon, at 5pm left for PJ for the monthly visit to bak’s place. Exactly when we left, the rain came pouring down from heaven. It rained almost all the way. Reached PJ at around 8, slightly later than anticipated because of the jam caused by an accident somewhere near bukit beruntung exit. Takpe la, better late than never, kan.  Bought sotong kangkung and tauhu bakar since bak and mak both loved them. That night retired sometime at midnite.

 
Sunday morning breakfast time with the family and bak and mak. abang and kak ezza joined us too. Chilled out and spent time with my parents, watching a replay of barca playing against real, had lunch and by quarter past 3, it was time to make a move back home. Got home at half past five, washed the odyssey again, and after that the land rover.

 It was actually a very tiring weekend, enjoyable at time, but mentally I felt a sense of relief, glad that school was over for now, for seven weeks to be exact. Though I still have invigilating duties to do, they are petty stuff which I don’t really mind. 
                                 

Next move? Where to take the family for this holiday is a thought i am pondering for now. Hmm.. But slowly, and surely, answers will appear. Just be patient, okay!
layan..

2 comments:

dragonfly said...

where to take the family? new york of course *wink*. btw i am jealous of all the time you all get to spend together, sobs.

ku2 said...

i wish i could, if its a 3-hour flight.. : )
the children definitely dream of going there. maybe someday.
for now, be thankful for every little thing that we get.

 

Bali Accommodation