Wednesday, November 13, 2013

unsaid goodbyes..

*It’s important in life to conclude things properly. Only then can you let go. Otherwise you are left with words you should have said, but never did, and your heart is heavy with remorse. and you sometimes sigh.

     I wish so much that I’d had one last look; one last joke; one last sentence; one last well-intended provocation to cheer up the occasion with people who are close to my heart.

         But I have never been any good with goodbyes. And I missed a handful opportunities, which will never appear again, not in this life. (hopefully though, it appears in my wildest dreams)

  To all the people that i love, who have passed on, farewell my dearest, my humble and sincere apology for not being with you in your final moments, thanks a million for the dream-like memories. I’ll miss you guys.

Hope we cross path again one day.

Guala!

*remembering D’ Cherry Boys and the good old days

No comments:

 

Bali Accommodation