Tuesday, October 22, 2013

what is Your name, ah?



God has been in the news a lot lately. Mostly about what His name is. I don't see what the big fuss is about. What's in a name? We all believe there is only one God, right? So what is the big deal with God's name? Why can't I call Him what I wish. With respect. With love. With understanding. For all we know, God's real name might be Jimmy. Or Hassan. Or Moorthi.

Actually, does anyone think that God really bothers what you call Him? Personally, I think God is big enough to be over all that. As long as we follow His teachings. As long as we love each other as we love ourselves, like He taught us. He will be happy with us and bless us. But we have not been doing His will nor have we been following His teachings for a long time, have we? Not really.

And then some more ah...... think about it......when I get the chance to meet God face-to-face and had only 1 question to ask the Supreme Being, the One who knows the true meaning of life, the Omnipotent One who knows the answers to all questions ever conceived. Would I go up to Him and ask, 


"Excuse me. Actually, what is Your name ah?"


NIAMAH!!!

No comments:

 

Bali Accommodation