Tuesday, October 22, 2013

oui wau alif alif fa - d finale

I’m waiting
For you to be full of gratitude
So that you’ll change your attitude..

I’m waiting
For your heart to be filled with love
So that you’ll put everyone above..

I’m waiting
For you to receive me with pride
And not take me for a ride..

I’m waiting
For the day when you won’t be moody
So that your life will never be gloomy..

I’m waiting
For the moment you accept me as a buddy
And not see me just like anybody..

I’m waiting
For the time that you will realize
The things that have been sacrificed..

I’m waiting
And still waiting for the light to shine
At the end of the line..

And I want you to know
That I care for you more than you think so
And more than you’ll ever know..

So if I go away
And I’m no longer there
It doesn’t mean I don’t care..

The memories will stay
Forever in the air
Just like the day

The first time I said I care..

Signing off,
 nkchai               

No comments:

 

Bali Accommodation