Monday, May 16, 2011

Thank You, Teachers!

teacher by Contra Costa TimesSalam.

It’s Teacher’s Day, and I wanna take this opportunity to thank all my teachers: Puan Azizah, En Baharin, Pn Nayagam, Ustaz Kamil, Mrs Nathan, Mr Niamat Ali, Headmistress Mrs Leong, all these were my teachers at Bukit Bintang Boys Primary School in Pj; Mrs Singam, Miss Lim, En Abdullah, Mr Thanna, Mr Singam, Mr Menon, Mr Param, Pn Subramaniam, Principal Mr Boler, teachers at Bukit Bintang Boys Secondary School; Mrs Manjit Kaur and the gang at Seaport Secondary School; my lecturers at Maktab Perguruan Ilmu Khas KL namely Mrs Quah, Ustaz Abdul Rahman, and the rest whose names are beyond my memory at the moment; my lecturers at USM Penang Dr Sarah Thomas, Dr Alias, Dr Florence, Dr Carlton, Dr Razak Dali and the rest there.

Thanks for the memories: the scolding, the laughter, the tears, the sadness, the parties, the moments, the experience, the homework, the notes, the lectures, the assignment, the advice, the words of wisdom, the ABC of life, the alif ba ta, and so many other instances. Thanks for giving me the privilege, the opportunity to be there, to indulge, to savior, to endure, the pains and the joys.

Mere words are not enough to express how thankful I am, nevertheless, I pray that Allah the Almighty bless your soul.

Thank you teachers, for yesterdays, for now and for always.

happy teachers day by saifuddin's artwork

p.s.: thanks to all my students, my ex-students, my colleagues, my siblings and my parents for their prayers and wishes for me..

Selamat!

No comments:

 

Bali Accommodation