Thursday, October 14, 2010

the week that was

Salam.
Pmr’s over. Meaning, merdeka time for the form threes. Though for a lil’ while only. I am free as well, even though I have the form fours to teach. The candidates of the school which I invigilated, lit firecrackers right after the final paper, which caused quite a din. I was startled once or twice because of the loud explosion. Thank god, nothing like that happened in my school. The form threes have minggu cabaran pasca pmr to look forward to, so that the remaining school days for this year is meaningful and spent wisely. God willing.

Last Sunday, 101010, I planted rumput carpet jepun in the yard outside the gate, with the help of my family members. Everybody wanted to make a contribution, so I let them play their part. Normally, it will take between 6-12 months before the green covers the soil. If everything goes as plan, the grass will make the yard outside the gate to be charming, soothing, and to a greater extent, hypnotizing. That is what my imagination is saying la, by the way..

I plan to go to limau kasturi. To bask under the sun ray, which enters between the leaves, while I drift slowly in the perahu along galas river, looking for fish, though in truth, looking for serenity. (Mat Chok will be there, of course. He’s my brother, right. There’s no other person like him who is so helpful, so laid back, the only person who has stayed in limau all throughout his life. Sure, he’s not my flesh and blood, but the chemistry between us is what bonds us. He never fails to entertain me every time I go back to limau. every single time. .) the perahu will take us further down to the ulu part, where the water will be pristine and the jungle virgin. Except for the alternate sound of birds, crickets, monkeys and wild boars, nothing is heard while we move slowly into the wilderness. Mother’s nature at its best. That’s why limau kasturi still ranks highly in the places I wish to be.
Nevertheless, it remains a plan still. Nothing conclusive yet. Time will tell.

I read up this saying of the prophet the other day; “the jews had split into 71 sects, the Christian had dispersed into 72 sects and this muslim nation will disperse into 73 sects, all of them will dwell in hell-fire, except one, which that follows my path.”
So, the question is, have you found the path?

That’s about it: my physical and emotional and spiritual parts of the week that was. Ta!

No comments:

 

Bali Accommodation