Monday, August 26, 2024

Ziarah Parents

 




kubur Ayah n Mak kt sungai Tiram








Kubur Bak n Mak kt Shah Alam


a fortnite ago, after subuh, left for Shah Alam cemetery with my wife n Arief. Nowadays normally once a month or two months, i would visit my parents there. bersihkan kubur sambil nyembang n berdoa utk deme. Pastu i would stop by at my parents place for a couple of hours because Al stays there, but this time around Al had gone to the cinema. Kitorg chill for an hour ++ before leaving for home. Once we reached Lekio, we stopped at Tanah Perkuburan Sungai Tiram to visit Ayah n Mak. After having a late lunch we reached home at 3++. Alhamdulillah.

i make it compulsory for me to visit them as often as possible, as long as i am still alive n my health permitting. It is good for the soul, in the sense that it makes us realise that we are mere mortals and any day now we would be joining them. Hence, we tend to slow down a bit on our worldly affairs n ponder what is the best course to take from now till our last day on earth. 

Normally we tend to be sober for a while but later on it is back to normal: lagho dunya. hahaa!
Nevertheless on a serious note, i am just playing my part as a child to my parents n trying to do good as much as possible in this limited time so that i do not regret n despair later.
inshaAllah.
May Allah bestow His Love towards my parents n my parents in law.

No comments:

 

Bali Accommodation