Sunday, June 19, 2016

happy fathers day!

Assalamualaikum wbh

good morning papa! have a jolly Sunday!
and BTW Happy Fathers Day!!! : )
Thank you papa for being my dad, theres no one who can ever replace you! I’m sorry that I can’t control myself sometimes. I will try to be a better daughter for u and ibu, I will try to do things that will make you happy, I’m sorry for all my wrongdoings. I know I’m such a brat sometimes XD but just know I love you sooo much and I can never wish for a better dad coz you are already the best!! Thank you for everything and I’m sorry too for everything. I miss you and ibu so much T.T
I can’t wait to go home and meet you two and the others too la XD
again, happy fathers day my handsome, kind, loving, talented, funny and awesome papa!
luv you so much !!
-lisa-

No comments:

 

Bali Accommodation