Monday, May 23, 2011

reflections of my life



The changing of sunlight to moonlight

Reflections of my life

How they fill my eyes

The greeting of people in trouble

Reflections of my life

How they fill my heart

Oh my sorrow

Sad tomorrow

Take me back

To my own home

Oh my crying

Feel I’m dying

Take me back

To my own home

I’m going home

I’m changing arranging I’m changing

I’m changing everything

Everything around me

The world is a bad place a bad place

A terrible place to live

But I don’t wanna die

In memory of mohamad b mohd saleh @ mat jepun @ mat,

Who passed away this afternoon at teluk intan hospital.

He was a childhood friend, and we had worked together

At rawa island, n spent a whole lot of good time like never.

He taught me this song while we were there at rawa in the year 1984.

How time flies..


No comments:

 

Bali Accommodation