Friday, August 21, 2020

another love: reading!!

Reading is something I really enjoy. I always read every now and then when I’m not so tight with my schedule. Though sometimes I will make the effort in the midst of my busyness to indulge myself in reading, since I find it relaxing, sort of an escapism lah. And I am very sure that it helps me improve on my language, more so that I am a language teacher.

 At the moment I am reading the next person you meet in heaven, by Mitch Albom. Should have finished it two days ago by right, but I put off reading it since I have other matters to attend to. Another 30 pages +- to go je.. Lagi pun, if I finish that novel, I don’t have any new novels to look forward to. so, man man la..

I read revival, continued with the da vinci code, and right now, as stated earlier, the next person you meet in heaven. All three books are different in nature: a suspense, a thriller, and an emotional life story. Nevertheless, I do enjoy all three. Stephen King always deals with haunting sort of story, and this revival is more or less leans towards that idea. Dan Brown’s da vinci code, just like all his previous novels, is breathtaking. And Mitch Albom touches the soul like no one else. His stories always relate to our emotions, something beyond the ordinary stuff. The way he sees things, and tells them, is simply enlightening. his language is simple yet so profound. Oh, I have all his books btw. All eight novels. Just to let you know how much I love his writings. The same goes for Dan Brown too.

Anyway, that is it for now. Got to go. Till next time, be good, yeah!!

layan..


No comments:

 

Bali Accommodation