Saturday, September 27, 2014

a bz day

A long day, I should say..
Pas subuh n breakfast, at 6.50 dh cargas. Top up minyak ranger and headed to smk kandi teluk intan for the 6km race. I had practised every morning for the last 4 days without fail. Now was the chance to test myself. The target was to finish within 28’30”. Placing doesn’t matter as long as I could achieve my target, though a top 5 placing would be the icing on the cake, kan..
 
The morning was real cool, because of the dawn rain after-effect. I ran my heart out, and it was so challenging. Out of 50 odd teachers from all over perak, I managed a sixth placing and a time of 28’31”. Peh! Devastating? No-lah! Syukur sangat2 sebeno nya..

Lepak n mingle dengan old friends jap: wazir, rahim, kassim, chua, ustaz nazri n ramai lg, before sending the fertilizers to kebun selabak. Ronda kebun sambil nyembang dgn jahangir before driving off to kebun pulau jua in kg gajah utk melawat kawasan. Hopefully by a year from now, the palm oil trees can be harvested. insyaAllah. It was 1140 by the time I stopped at restoran tepi sungai for my breakfast..

Then drove off to parit via bota kanan. As usual, the scenery was captivating, even though it might have been more than ten times I drove through this way. The lush greenery, the kampung houses, 
the laidback pekan2 kecil.. layan.. it was half past noon when I got at parit. The intention was to buy pellet for the tilapia but alas, the shop was closed. Sabooo je laa.. anyway, went to the sangkar. Satar was there. Together, cleared the debris, which was quite a challenge, re-tied up the barrels to keep the cages afloat, and caught some tilapia, patin and lampam for home..
then it rained. It was already 3pm. Lepak for a while to ease the weariness before cargas time.

An hour later was at home sweet home. Had a shower, and after prayer, minum sat before picking nia at school. She had a replacement class. Reaching home at 6, it was time to plant the pineapple seedling which I gathered yesterday. It was almost 7 when I ended today’s load.

Kiranya 7 to 7 punya keroje lee.. had my hands full, the body was aching, but sebeno nya alhamdulillah kerana diberi peluang dan kesempatan untuk mampu lakukan macam2 lagi, kan..

So tonite is the time to chill and membetulkan urat2 dan otot yang digunakan pada kadar hampir maksimum hari ni. A quality day, what say you?  ; )


No comments:

 

Bali Accommodation